Saturday, February 5, 2011

Its been a while, but Ive been doing good.

I started this blog thinking, perfect, I can record my data. Look back and see accomplishment. Well, thanks to many online tracking systems, I have found myself using those and not blogging about it. This is going to be a recovery year. I am not sure that I can lose ALL of the weight I have put on since college, but I know that I can try my best to do what I CAN do. So far, I have worked out for 13 days in a row. At least a half an hour, at most about an hour.

I have been tracking my progress on ifit, which is linked to my incline trainer, so it documents it for me! (very helpful.) I have also been back on SparkPeople. I love most that you can track it all. get support by joining team/groups. Take on challenges, earn badges. Earn points by logging in, Find recipes that are healthy. I am finding myself on there reading about healthy living, which makes me feel better, and make smarter choices.

I have also been on Women's Health reading stuff too! So I have been doing good I would say. My husband and I save one night a week to go out and have a nice dinner. It is a weird feeling to not eat everything when I go out. Normally I would scarf it all down, but I have been doing good!

I will post my daily mileage, calories burned, and time. I think I am going to try to train for a marathon or 5K type thing. So I am going to put that into ifit soon. I will let you know!

Making progess, slowly but surely.

peace. love. dove.

No comments:

Post a Comment